A team consists of 7 members.
The playing field boundaries will be marked by cones.
A coin will be flipped to decide which team gets the disc first.
A point will be scored when a player catches the disc within their opponent’s
5. Each point begins with teams lining up in front of their respective endzone line. The
defense throws off (“pulls”) the disc to the offense.
6. The disc can be passed in any direction, but players cannot run with the disc. Players
catching the disc must come to a stop as quickly as possible, after which they can
only pivot with one foot.
7. Players cannot hold onto the disc for more than 10 seconds at a time without
8. Defenders must stand at least an arm’s length away from a player with a disc, and
cannot touch the disc while it is in the player’s hand.
9. If a pass in incomplete (e.g. dropped, blocked, out of bounds, intercepted) the
defense immediately becomes the offense.
10. There will be no substitutions.
11. There is no contact allowed between players.
12. The first team to 3 goals wins. If no team has scored 3 goals after 20 minutes,
the team with more goals will be the winner. If there is a tie, then gameplay will
continue until the next goal is scored.